The 17th Annual PQSynergy™ International Conference and Exhibition will be held on April 24th - 26th, 2017 at Dusit Island Resort Chiang Rai Hotel, Chiang Rai, Thailand.
Venue: Dusit Island Resort Chiang Rai
Accommodation Rate: Including breakfast and Wi-Fi Internet access
1. Superior (Single/Twin): THB 2,000 net
2. Deluxe (Single/Twin): THB 2,200 net
3. Landmark Suite (Single/Twin): THB 4,500 net
Please book to Reservation Team, Email: email@example.com, Tel: +66 (0) 5360 7999
Copy Ms. Pornsri Charoenrat, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +66 (0) 85 918 0091
Other choices of accommodations, click here.
- Please book directly to the hotel by sending an email to the given contacts above.
- State 17th Annual PQSynergyTM International Conference and Exhibition 2017 as the email subject.
- Attendees pay on their own accounts; the hotel will charge the expense to attendees directly.
Chiang Rai is a land of outstanding natural beauty, where visitors looking to avoid the hordes can visit remote hill tribes, spot exotic wildlife, and check out the golden triangle, the former center of the world’s opium trade.
Today, Chiang Rai is a traveler’s paradise, endowed with abundant natural attractions and antiquities. Attractions range from ruins of ancient settlements and Buddhist shrines to magnificent mountain scenery and hill tribe villages. For those interested in the natural side of Chiang Rai, jungle trekking is a magical experience; explore the mountains of the north along various hiking trails, many of which access the villages of diverse hill tribes groups, many of whom maintain their traditional lifestyles. Chiang Rai town, which tends to be a little more ‘laid back’ than its more popular neighbor, now competes with Chiang Mai as a tourist attraction and is fast becoming a popular escape for tourists wanting to leave their troubles behind.
Picture from: www.chiangraifocus.com